[Tweet ” Now that she had nothing to lose, she was free. ― Paulo Coelho“]
- Now that she had nothing to lose, she was free. ― Paulo Coelho
- Never let the hand you hold, hold you down. – Author Unknown
- Freeing yourself was one thing, claiming ownership of that freed self was another. ― Toni Morrison,
- The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion. – Albert Camus
- Freedom begins between the ears. – Edward Abbey
- Eleutheromania – the word which denotes an intense and irresistible desire for freedom.
[Tweet “Freedom begins between the ears. – Edward Abbey”]
- Most people do not really want freedom because freedom involves responsibility, and most people are frightened of responsibility. – S. Freud
- Freedom is what you do with what’s been done to you. – Sartre
Do you have a favorite thought or quotation about freedom? A favorite one of these? Please share in the comments.
Hey… I’ve managed to be free of my inner editor long enough to publish The Inner Critic Advantage: Making Peace With the Noise in Your Head…. a little book full of big ideas about how — and why — you can learn to love “that voice.” The Inner Critic Advantage is now available on Amazon.