Isn’t it time you stopped letting your brain kick your butt? You really can make your inner critic an inner ally.
Everyone’s got an inner critic. Have you tried to silence it? Ignore it? It didn’t work, did it? It’s not your fault: popular quick- fix tactics can ultimately make it worse. The Inner Critic Advantage can help you re-imagine that confidence-crushing voice, appreciate the power in that part of your brain, and develop sure- fire strategies to turn that critic into your strongest ally.
What if you could:
• Recognize your inner critic as a powerful secret weapon
• Discover why inner critics are so darned strong
• Transform your inner critic from stress to strength
• Use it to speed ahead of your competition
• Give your best ideas a better chance to thrive
• Develop ninja-level self-care skills
• Tackle change with curiosity and confidence
“In The Inner Critic Advantage, Andrea Patten offers a fresh and intriguing perspective: welcome your inner critic with patience, curiosity, and humor. Thought-provoking and well written.” —Penny Ziegler, M.D.
“Andrea doesn’t just deliver great advice and innovative strategies. She gives her readers gifts few authors offer: compassion, respect and love. She really wants them to thrive, and that comes through in every line of this warm, wonderful book.” —Tim Vandehey, co-author, Produced By Faith and The Wait
Who couldn’t use another ally? Let The Inner Critic Advantage point you in a more peaceful and productive direction.